Your floors make the first impression on your business, so it’s important to keep them as clean as possible. To keep snow, rain, and mud from making a bad first impression consider investing in a commercial floor cleaning machine.
There are four primary floor cleaning machines to choose from depending on your needs: floor scrubbers, floor buffers or burnishers, floor sweepers, and carpet cleaning machines. Here, we’ll outline what each of these floor cleaning machines are and how they can help you keep your facility’s floors clean.
A commercial floor scrubber is simply a high-powered mop. It uses jets that disperse a floor cleaning solution. Then, the rotary brushes efficiently scrub off the dirt. A floor scrubber is ideal for tile and linoleum.
There are three primary benefits to using floor scrubbers:
- Floor scrubbers leave behind less water than when you manually clean a floor.
- The time needed for the floor to dry out is significantly reduced so you can resume business more quickly.
- Floor scrubbers take all of the work out of scrubbing a floor, saving you time and effort. And, they’re easy to operate.
Here are a few floor scrubbers we recommend using.
- I-Mop – This floor scrubber is battery powered so you can clean without a cord.
- Motor Scrubber Handy Scrubbing Tool Kit – This handheld scrubber and tool kit is ideal for spot cleaning tile floors or cleaning tile walls.
- Nobles Speed Scrub® Corded Electric Walk-Behind Micro Scrubber – This micro scrubber is ideal for compact areas.
Floor buffers, also called floor burnishers, create a smooth, even surface for light to reflect off of. The most important aspect when creating this wet look is the floor pad speed. These high speed floor polishers rotate at more than 10 times the speed of conventional low speed buffers to create the shine you’re looking for.
There are three main types of floor buffers: electric, battery-powered, and propane. Floor buffers can be used on a variety of flooring types depending on the machine.
Floor sweepers make it easier to sweep large areas without using a broom and dust pan. From battery-powered walk-behind floor sweepers to industrial riding sweepers, a dependable floor sweeper will help you easily keep your facility free of debris and dust with little effort.
Carpet Cleaning Machines
Carpet cleaning machines or carpet extractors are designed to remove embedded dirt and stains in carpet. To do this, the carpet cleaning machine pumps water into the carpet and extracts the dirty, soapy fluid with a high-powered vacuum.
Commercial carpet cleaning machines can range in size and cost depending on your facility’s needs.
Looking for floor cleaning supplies your business may need? Read, Essential Floor Cleaning Supplies For You Business.